Sexual weaknessl

After I masturbate once a week, or even after once in 15 days. I feel weak and I get headaches, feel like I have no energy left. I get jerks in my body and no this is not because of I think alot. Feel like I need to eat and rest, I have done major check up mri,lft and all basic tests all seem normal. But every time I masturbate I feel spent, my nails seem to start leave the bed and come off and it pains. If i eat a huge meal(non veg) and take rest it feels okay, if I take vitamins it gets a little better. But what should I do about this weakness?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual weaknessl

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Your weakness may be simply because anemia or calcium deficiency or vitamin deficiency, Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables,, drink milk daily with some protein supplementation. Exercise daily or jog these will help.