Sexual problem

I am married for two and a half years. But me and my husband never had any sexual intimacy due to his problem. He did some test but nothing came out. Now we are worried as we are planning a baby but don't know how to go about it. If you can help us out from this problem we would like to cosult you at your chamber.
views-icons 68 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What is the issue here? He doesn't want to do it or he doesn't feel like doing it or he cannot do it? I mean is he is having issues with erection, then we will suggest accordingly. And also what do you mean by "we are planning for a baby?" When he doesn't even do it, how is he planning the baby? Its only you that are planning the baby. Kindly consult a sex therapist or a infertility expert regarding this. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?