Sexual problem

I am married for two and a half years. But me and my husband never had any sexual intimacy due to his problem. He did some test but nothing came out. Now we are worried as we are planning a baby but don't know how to go about it. If you can help us out from this problem we would like to cosult you at your chamber.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What is the issue here? He doesn't want to do it or he doesn't feel like doing it or he cannot do it? I mean is he is having issues with erection, then we will suggest accordingly. And also what do you mean by "we are planning for a baby?" When he doesn't even do it, how is he planning the baby? Its only you that are planning the baby. Kindly consult a sex therapist or a infertility expert regarding this. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.