Sexual or mental issues..

Sir I m very depressed I just feel that I m not able to live my life I hv attempted suicide once sir I m in confusion to live or not sir actually 6 years ago I used to every work with with full of enthusiasm then I got sexual problem because of my bad habits then first thaught came to my mind was if I m like other boys of my age actually I was not able to enjoy sex because of my sexual problem ...now sir I m not able to communicate face to face with others I scare when I m in a group of my friends im not able to express myself if I try to express myself then my voice dosent support me I m always uneasy whenever talking to someone I have lost calmness I m unable to any work with calmly sir I only lad of my parents what should I do

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual or mental issues..

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
First of all remove this thought that you got sexual prob due to bad habit (is it masturbation?)..This is not true . Your symptoms are suggestive of depression.  Take treatment at earliest.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.