Sexual issue

Respected doctors, I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,and I ejaculate in just 4 min or sometimes even more earlier. I am not satisfied with myself . I also have a little cross of my penis towards left. although that cross is not affecting me but I think because of it my penis size is been affected. I am in great thinking of what to do . Can you plz guide me doctor. Your help is much appreciated

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 1st August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. A little curve to one side is normal and nothing needs to be done for that. Almost everyone has a little curve. A lot of things cause premature ejaculation like stress, smoking, alcohol intake, improper technique etc. Kindly start with foreplay and do not rush to intercourse. When you are in intercourse, do it slow and do not rush. When you feel that you are about to ejaculate, stop for a few seconds and start over again. This way your duration will increase. Although it will require some time, but eventually you will be fine. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Chennai
Hi No worries Homeopathy treatment helps you to over come from this problem, Curve is not an big issue, so no need to worry about the curve, You are not mentioning that you are single or married, Because Pre mature ejaculation problems not identified because of doing masturbation, So let me know the complete details
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
You may go through a constitutional treatment else your problems will persist and mentally you will mentally weak.