Premature ejaculation

Hi i am 37 year old mail and my problem is i suffer from premature ejaculation while i try to have sex with my wife i feel pain in my lower back when i try to have sex with her.
views-icons 203 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature ejaculation

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation..consult psychiatrists they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?