Premature ejaculation

Hello,I am suffering from premature ejaculation, so  can I consult a gynaecologist for premature ejaculation?
views-icons 703 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. consult a gen surgeon for premature ejauculation... they should be able to help you out...not a gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?