Premature ejaculation
Hi doctor , My problem is mainly pre mature ejaculation ... i ejaculate much before my partner and it causes frustration to me ...  salts like Sildenafil , Tadalafil also not working for me ... also i am confused , who to consult a psychiatrist , sexologist , urologist ... pls help :( ...
497 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
while facing a problem like dis u need a psychological support also....there are many tEchniques to prevent premature ejaculation kindly meet the psychiatrist!!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.