Sexual health

I'm 33 yrs old and married since two years. I'm finding very difficult to maintain my sexual energy. My sex organ does not retain the stiffness long time during sex. I'm taking the medication for epilepsy for long time since 10 yrs.Now I'm very much worried about this thinking that it is the side effects of medicine.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

ADV : -Power up+ dosage -20 drops with some water 5times daliy 3month.

Hello there..., Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...