Sexual desire
I am having this problem for quite a long time..I can't concentrate on anything..always in back of my head sexual fantasies goes on..which force me to watch illegal sites in the internet..what to do?I can't concentrate on anything

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi

If you do not worry much about your distraction, It will gradually fade away . Your feeling guilty is worsening it as there is a part of you which is interested in all this and there is a part which says that it is wrong. Since you are what you are, be with it ....and it will not spill in other parts of your life.
Dr. Ramakant Gadiwan
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Wardha
Hypnotherapy is the one of the treatment to heal your problems completely. Visit www.sparshpsychologist.in