Sexual abuse flashbacks

I am a college student .Recently after watching a movie,suddenly I had flashbacks of sexual abuse when I was a 7 /8 years child.Then other memories of my childhood started flooding me like when my friends where playing Doctor,and I knew the whole process or when I tried to act out due to arousal but somehow I stopped myself cuz I felt that was wrong.I was very enraged during my childhood and sometimes got so angry that it seemed I could harm someone.But then I grew busy in school,these traits started lessening,and I became calm and my sexual arousals became very normal.But all these memories,these flashbacks have deeply frightened me.I fear that if suddenly those urges come back,if I may harm someone because in that movie it showed that child sexual abuse victims are more likely to sexually abuse in future.Also I have OCD prblems.So my brain cannot make out a thing.Even the thought of harming a child repulses me,but I fear too much.I cannot even go near a child or animal.Please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual abuse flashbacks

Priyadarshi Srivastava Lucknow | Neuropsychiatrist
Darling, your mind is a tormented one, as you have ocd. Now this sexual abuse thing that has entered into it will play like a radio again and again and again will further exacerbate the situation. Try to see a psychologist or Psychiatrist bare everything infront of him regarding your thoughts and they will advise you better.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, flashbacks after sexual abuse is common,, it can distress life. And also since when you are having OCD have you shown it to any doctor, are you on any treatment?? If not you need to visit psychiatrist for both the problems. He will help you with both conditions.