Sex time issue
In bed time I defuse quickly. Also not able to start again that time. At bed time I feel a pressure from inside to release but I don't want to release. Timming is very less about 3-6 mint. I don't smoke and drink but usually I Shake by my hand. I want to increase my timing so that me and my partner got enjoy. Please help in this issue I am very concerned.

ED & PME not a serious problem. Don't worry it may depend several factor related to your psychological status.
consult with me on practo.
ED PE performance Anxity have few underlying causes need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future problems
for further assistance chat online take proper counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private
Consult
Take proper knowledge about this first
Hi, It is often seen that person having issues with their Erection and timing often seen to develop performance anxiety. As there is this fear at the back of the mind “whether you’ll be able to perform or not?” The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me directly through google or contact me through Practo. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Got your concern need a detailed history and assessment .... consult via app ...