Sex Related

Whenever I get erection, there is a lot of pain in my penis. I dont know why this is happening but due to this the erection is very painful.
Also suggest me how to increase the thickness of penis.
Kindly Suggest

Doctor Answers (2) on Sex Related

Thank you for your question.
Pain during erection is very unpleasant. I'm sorry you are suffering. Have you ruled out the possibility of infection? if you had unprotected sex that could be a cause. The pain will come on during arousal and associated with erection. Often if the prostate and seminal vesicles are involved the pain will be felt deep in the pelvis and gets worse the more aroused you feel.
Rarely other conditions associated with pelvic congestion can be a cause. The best option is to see a doctor specialising v in skin and DVD. You may need further assessment with ultrasound examination and examination by a urologist if your doctor feels this is required after seeing you and taking a detailed history.
with best wishes
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
hey, you cannot increase thickness now , abstine masturbation for a week then try to erect penis if its still paining consult neurologist