Sex related in short age
I am 18 years boy & having problem of nightfall from last 2-3 years. I came to know about this problem from my friend. I don't know what to do in this situation ? I am having short height. I feel tired many times. What should I do & whom should I ask for treatment ?
623 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Night fall is not a problem. It occurs during sleep. U can not control it. Seman form everyday. Its frequency lessen when one do menstruation. It will resolve when a person get married and starts active sexual life
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.