Sex related
Hi, i am 24 & My stamina doesn't last longer than a minute, i face erection problem as well. I don't smoke or drink. is there any way it can be solved. Please suggest any doctor from New delhi. Thank you.

Hello.... Many times erection problem is due to psychological issue rarely due neurological cause.. Repeated masturbation, anxiety, stress, frequent illness all these could be the cause in normal human being... You have nutritious food, maintain body fitness, do yoga and breathing exercises. It gives you some control over yourself. Consult psychiatrist.