Sex problems
While having SEX with my wife my pines will not stay strong for longer time.... Please help. Also I want to grow my pines by 2inches.
570 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi it's appear that you are suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please visit a psychiatrist to get proper help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.