Sex problem
My bf says dat im havng sexual excitment prob.he says dat every gal gets excitd fast except me.n im not married yet we r just engaged bt whenevr he wants to get physical wid dat tym im not in a mood.so is dis a prob n me or its just a common prob in evry odr gal.he sayd every gal gts excitd easily.plz help me wid d situatn .shud i need to consult a doc

Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 16 yrs exp Delhi

Sex is not a mechanical thing, the build -up is necessary. When one is emotionally disturbed or has a general worrying /anxious personality, the build up is difficult to get.It may also a temporary state in stressful times May I suggest you to revisit your relationship with your fiancee , checking out his priorities for a married life.