Sex problem
I m 31 yrs old and I married last. My problem is that while I m having intercourse with my wife i fall very soon in first time and when trying for the second time after some time I face erection problem eve I try afetr 1 hr. I never had sex with any one before my marriage. So this thing is worrying me.

Hello...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure,associated erectile dysfunction patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.