I m confused
I m 24 yr old..for a year I m masturbation almost daily once a day. So I want to know that is it affect my future? Is their any solution ?

Hello, I understand your problem. Mastrubstion is not harmful to body at the same time it is not good to body also. Too much of it may be harmful and you may get weak for this sake. Ususally masturbation is helpfull in taking your frustrations and stress out and helpful in refreshment. But It should be done 4 times a week. Make sure that you're not crossing that. And also at the same make sure.you're having your food on time and the food youre taking should be very balanced diet. Thank you