Reg masturbating daily

Sir I am doing masturbating daily since 10 yrs and still I am single so. When I saw girls specially hips I attract most and I can't control and I masturbating daily is it any wrong for my future or request you to please call me its my humble request bcause I am afraid and something I think that I should go where I get sex, bcause I am hunger for sex bcause I m 31 old plss help

Dr. Harsha
Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid overmasturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga.