Sex problem
I have always feel for sex in my mind my thoughts always moves around sex how I control it? Is this normal or something wrong

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, Thinking about sex is perfectly natural. But sometimes, sexual thoughts can become overwhelming, making it difficult to focus... It's called obsession. You need to divert your mind , develop other habbits like playing games , watching movies ,listening to music . Hangout with friends ,spend more time out of the home , Do some work which is more interesting , be active . sleep well for 6-7 hours

Is it normal to have spotting after sex