Sex problem
Actually I use to get discharge very soon while doing sex. I want stay long in bed .what can be proper treatment for this problem.also I want to enlarge my penis .what can be the natural solution for this too
256 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi practice relaxation exercises,diverting your mind to other daily activities helps you...consult psychiatrists they will surely help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?