Sex desire reduction
Usually I won't get myself mood. But for the past two days I'm getting more mood my husband is not interested. I wish to reduce my sexual desire. Bec when I control my mood I'm getting unwanted pain in lower abdomen. Is there any medicine for not getting any sexual desire.

Just try to exercise and meditate to divert yourself from sexual desire. For further details consult online
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Councelling can help
No medications can stop desires. It's natural to have it.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
Take proper counselling about this first
Hello, there can be many reasons for the problem... Couple counselling therapy is needed.. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, There are no such medications for not getting any sexual desires. So don’t just end up consuming any random medications without proper consultation. Having sexual desire is good but it should work two ways. However if you and your husband are having good understanding it would get easier resolving this issue. For further details and assistance feel free to reach out.