No sex desire
My wife dont have a sex desire before marriage we have a good sex life but after marriage she dont have a desire to have we already spent 4 years in marriage but she didn't have any desire

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We cannot do anything in this issue unless there is any organic lesion which is causing her this. It would be better if you try to talk it out with her. Why its like that and all. If she still doesn't open up or no particular reason comes up. Then you have to consult  a sexologist or a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Talk to your wife openly and if no valid reason comes out then visit a sexologist for further evaluation.