Severe shoulder pain
I had pain in my right shoulder from 15days and now the pain is severe and has started to hurt my neck and the collar bone! This worsens during the night. my right hand is stiff in the mornings and I am unable to lift it.. due to which i am not able to do much work.. kindly do help me out with a solution..

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

For Immediate relief please take 1. Tab Etoshine MR 1 tab stat and sos (Gastro-intestinal side effects is common, may occur loose motion once or twice) 2. Tab Pantocid 40mg 1 tab along with above medicine
Visit to nearest General physician or Rheumatologists for physical examination and further investigation.