Severe pain in my spinal
Dear doctor, yesterday I got pain in my back bone due to I would try to bring some weight from cabord which is too height than my height so I got feeling of miss balance in the spinal near to glutes still it continuing am nt abl to bend to front side and nt abl to sit properly kindle provide remedy to my problem.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

You have overstretched your muscles and ligaments at the pressure point. There might be a protective cramp of surrounding muscles in order to prevent injury. Immediately consult telephonically and you will receive medicine in 24 hrs. Homeopathy is safe and effective in muscle and ligamental injury and show results in less than 48 hours. Just to be safe in case any disc prolapse , you should undergo MRI.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor immediately who will examine you and advise accordingly. You may have to take an xray of the back and may have to undergo physiotherapy treatment.