Severe pain in kidneys
Experienced severe back pain from both sides kidneys to top of back, local Dr given diclofenac injection and zerodol spas tablet and undergone USG Abdomen cue and sr.creatinine tests attached

Her left kidney showing mild PCS dilatation, It could be because of Kidney stone. She needs proper evaluation by history and radiological examination. You can consult me online or you can visit my clinic. She should also consult gynaecologists for Uterine fibroid and ovarian cyst.

u need to undergo renal function test for serum creatinine and if its normal undergo CT Urogram. Also you need to consult gynaecologist for fibroid and ovarian issue.