Severe leg pain
Last two three days onwards I'm getting severe pain in middle genicular could you please give the medicine

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, You have mentioned term  genicular, that is a classical word used for knees, so  am not sure if you have pain in legs or knees. Anyway if you have knee pain then at your age it is very likely due to mechanical and life style reasons. I suggest regual physical exercise and yoga asanas will solve your problme. Please learn yoga from a qualified trainer. If you have pain then it is usually due to dehydration or vitamine deficiency, so drink pleanty of water and take vitamine tablet every day. If you are smoker please stop it now. Regards Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai