Severe knee pain
My Mother is suffering from severe knee pain ... since 3 - 4 years ..... She has got her BP Checked ...Sugar level checked and everything seems normal ..... Can u suggest a remedy for her pain

Dr. Harisha N L

Most probable cause at this age is osteoarthritis... It's a degenerative bone disease...There’s no cure for osteoarthritis as yet, but there are a number of treatments that can help ease symptoms and reduce the chances of her arthritis becoming worse...like analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections... Treatment depends upon the stage...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.