Severe hip pain

Hai I have a constant pain in my left lower back which extend to the front lower abdomen. Left side hip pains. I have PCOS. This front abdominal pain is due to PCOS or lumbar strain? Will it get OK if I do muscle strengthening exercises daily? Up to what duration I have to continue? Any other solution? Or is it related to some other problems?

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe hip pain

Dr. Parag Patil Nagpur | Orthopedic Surgeon
Pain radiating forward from the back may be due to muscular causes , intra-abdominal pathology like PCOD ,or due to renal causes like stones/infection etc. Pl get an Usg abdo+pelvis done to rule out the same. You may also need to consult your gynaecologist or general surgeon. Exercises usually start showing results in 3-4weeks' time. The duration depends on how long the symptoms last.
Hi, it requires clinical examination to determine the cause. The abdominal pain may be / maybe not due to PCOD. The back pain may reduce with physiotherapy and medications. CONSULT ORTHO SURGEON