Severe headache for 4 day

My wife has been having severe headache and body pains for the past 4 days. Ache started towards the back of her head, but has now spread all across. Her head feels very heavy, and she's not been able to do basic activities. During this time she's had fever, with chills during the nights. There is no cold or sinus though. And there is no history either, i.e. she's never had such a pain before. We consulted a doctor 2 days back, and he recommended Dolo, Cepodem and steam. Unfortunately they've not been of much help, except that the fever subsides slightly after taking a Dolo. My wife is currently also feeding our baby (6 months old). Please recommend if there is any medicine safe enough during this lactation period which can help her with the headache. Or any other tip which can help soothe her pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe headache for 4 day

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. Headache for her is not the primary condition, it is due to underlying fever and infection. Please check the following blood test - complete hemogram, Dengue NS1 antigen, Malarial parasite & Dual antigen, and follow up with a local physician. Hope this helps.