Severe Headache and vomit

Hello, I am going through this problem of having headaches In every few days. It mostly happens when due to my busy work schedule i am not able to eat on time. I feel hungry but i am not able to eat due to unavoidable reasons and i can feel in my stomach that i am hungry and then slowly my half side of the head starts aching(left side mostly). Now even though i eat it wont stop the headache it will gradually increase and by the time i am going to sleep it becomes so severe that i start sweating my head becomes so heavy as if something is stuck like some kind of gas. I move my head or i bend down i can feel the pressure on the nerves in my head and i can't describe the excruciating pain. I take eno, disprin, lot of things but nothing works.. Then i take warm water until i vomit and when the undigested comes out only then i start feeling normal and go back to sound sleep.. I request all of you to please help this problem.. It ruins everything.. My important work.. My visits... My sleep

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe Headache and vomit

Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
This seems to be migraine. Migraine is triggered sue to many triggers. Hypoglycemia is one of the triggers which is caused due to prolonged hunger. Glucose in the body is regularly consumed by brain for its normal functioning ,when there is lack of glucose in brain it triggers migraine head ache which is usually unilateral (One side Left in your case) The best remedy is to eat proper food at appropriate time disregarding all compulsions or engagements. You can check your blood sugar also frequently .