SEVERE HAIR LOSS

HELLO DR, I M HAVING VERY SEVERE HAIR LOSS LAST 2,3 YRS & I M DOING TREATMENT ALSO FOR THOSE YRS I GOT THE RESULTS BUT AS SOON AS I STOPPED TAKING MEDICINES MY HAIRFALL HAS STARTED & THIS IT IS MUCH FASTER THAN BEFORE EVER STILL I M DOING MY TREATMENT WITH THE SAME DR BUT I DNT THINK ITS WORKING... PLEASE GUIDE ME
views-icons 91 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on SEVERE HAIR LOSS

Hello. Consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should have attached a picture of yourself and also the prescription of the medicines that you are taking so that we would have had a better idea about the type of baldness and what are the effects of the drugs you are taking. I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist in person regarding this also have high fiber foods and foods rich in biotin. Biotin is very important for hair growth. Also vitamin D3 is also vital. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Consult a dermatologist early Eat nutritious food and head massage with oil helps in preventing hair loss.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, If you are suffering from Male pattern Baldness, then the hairloss is common. Can you please send across the name of medicines that you are taking so that I will be able to figure out if the effect of the medicines will be permanent or temporary.