Hair loss from age 20

I am suffering from hair loss from the age of 20. I want to know whether its because of my genes or because of the water or because of masturbating frequently.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair loss from age 20

The cause of hair fall can be genetic if your father or maternal uncle have same issues. Hard water can cause hair fall. Excess masterbution disturbs calcium metabolism and cause hair fall. Other causative factors can be faulty diet which is deficient in vitamins and minerals, impaired testosterone metabolism partly due to masterbution. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. We have specialized tablets to control hair fall. These tablets clear blocks at the root of hair follicles thereby giving them proper protein and nutrition and hence hair becomes thick and strong and follicles that are devoid of hair acquire nutrition and grow hairs in them. At the same time, medicine retards destruction of estrogen, thereby reducing hair fall. Above all else, medicine strengthen liver so that absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food increases .  This is how it is complete hair care system. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or avail courier delivery option.

Regards
Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Cell : 9270777731

apply a paste of amla powder and lemon juice 15 min before bath. Rinse it with lukewarm water during bath.