Severe hair fall
Having a past history of Vit D (2019), I am currently facing excessive hair loss. I am using Biotique hair fall products. Hairs are found hanging on my back. Every time I remove the rubber band, bunch of hair comes along. Normal periods. Had a bowel issue, several days ago. Kindly advise on the same.

Hairfall has multiple causes and one of them cud be nutritional or stress. Please consult online for treatment.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hello dear. Hairfall can be due to nutritional deficiencies and many other conditions. You can opt for PRP therapy as an adjuvant in your hair treatments. Please consult online Or Visit my clinic for best PRP packages
visit a plastic surgeon in your city or have a teleconsultation with us
May be u are suffering from telogen effluim or female pattern hair loss . Need examination of scalp and detail history . Go for online consultation .