Facing a lot of hair fall
Hello team, I am a lot of hair fall from last one and half month. Recently I have done hair smoothening. From that time only m facing this issue. Currently m having Keraglo Eva tablets, but no improvement. Please suggest.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hello dear. This hairfall or telogen effluvium can result from fancy treatments done at the neighborhood parlour. Just a keraglo won't cut the ice. Consult me online for proper treatment