Severe butt acne.
Severe acne on butt. Itchy, red and inflamed, leave black marks all over the butt. I sweat a lot. Increasing on to the side thighs and back. Have a skin which does not lose marks easily.

This is called follicultis. please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial growth causing butt acne... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs, it could be because of underlying infection
avoid wearing tight clothes