Severe back pain
I have severe back pain in shoulders and lower abdomen the pain is not constant it will come one day and next day I will be OK kind of and again it will come but when it Start paining I'm will be moving with lot of difficulty. Please suggest how to get rid and some time it is only in left side

Hi you can give more history so that I can guide u properly and suggest treatment.plz consult personally.

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
Hello mam,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Any severe trauma or exercise recently? Any x ray done? What meds started for this?