Sever Headache on one side
Hello, Have very severe Headache since yesterday. Yesterday it was on left side of head. When I am about to sit or turn head in a particular direction it is more. Took a dolo 650 it was fine for a while and started in the night again. Today morning I had little. But after teaching for two hours it started again.i have pain in the right side. Around both eyes also lot of pain I have. Sometimes when i go out in hot summer also i wont be able to look forward, eyes feel strained. Please help ne out with this. Thankyou

Kindly get your eyes tested first. If it is normal then kindly consult me.

Is there any sign of vomiting? Is the pain is pulsating type?
Take good amount of fluids and hydration Relax Sos painkillers
Thanks