Septated cyst in ovary

My wife started bleeding on around 10th day post her last cycle. Later she was diagnosed with a septated cyst in her ovary . Following CA 125 (23.8)result was normal. The doctor suggested mri and we performed that too. Now the problem is that the first doctor we visited suggested immediate surgery and the second doctor suggested a followup with a 'careful watch' with no necessity of surgery. Right now we are not in a condition to go for a surgery for many reasons. I did not include the name of doctors thats why i cropped reports. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Septated cyst in ovary

Dr. Geetu Bhatia Delhi | Gynecologist
You can wait for three months and then get a ultrasound just after periods to see if cyst is still persistent... For regulating menstrual cycke you csn also take a three month course of orak contraceptive pills
Yes.. It is better that this cyst be operated ..and send for further test.. Although ca 125 is normal..but surgery to clear all doubts.. and its a big cyst can twist anytime..