Sensations
How to remove sensation from body..I was thing again n again about same thoughts.please suggest some medicine

Hello Friend, your problem needs further evaluation and details to suggest. Too much of  thinking about a same problem will lead to unnecessary stress. Better to consult for further evaluation.
You can fix an online consultation with me to assess your problem.
If you are referring the sensation is  related to skin sensitive or irritating, then oiling is a simple home remedy. Apply sesame or coconut oil and have oil bath with hot water.