Semi black to Black stool
From the past three days I have been having wholly blackish to partially blackish stool when I go to the toilet in the morning or even later. It is foul smelling, something like the smell I sense during my period. Also I have abdominal discomfort. Period is dye in a week. I have PCOS and on medication for it now. Help.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi your complaint of black colored stools might be due to food you had taken previous day, medication you are on , any internal bleed. .... kindly get your stool examination done...