Semen leakage without any desire in nigh
From last few months i am becoming weaker and weaker due to my semen leakage problem. Strange part is that it leak in night only. I know my semen is thin and have some nightfall problem but dont have any bad habit like smoking, wine drinking, masturbation, porn watching etc. Due to this problem i am losing my hair and health. Before this problem i was 55kg but now i am just 49kg My age is 26 unmarried yet. I dont know why i am in this situation Kindly help. And suggest something to cure from this problem.

Nightfall do not lead to such problems like hairfall  and weakness.
Take proper healthy n calorie food with 10 to 15 glasses of water. If you are stressed out , learn to relax.