Semen ejaculation problem during night
Sir. Due to masturbation I Having the problem of semen leakage during night time. I stopped masturbation but semen leakage is continuing 50days once . Suggest anything medicine air.

its ur misconceptions. nightfall sex n mastubation r all interelated

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+122
Chat with a sexologist
Seman discharge without sex or mastrubation is normal. You dont need worry about it. For detail consult an experienced psychiatrist or sexologist.
Age 21 Use any long time allopathy medicines And Depression amd other problem Consult me online if you want permanent solution
Masturbation is not anyway harmful for long-term healthy sexual life. Sometimes it happens that if you have not done masturbation since more than 1-2 weeks than semen produced in testes gets filled upto full, travel upwards till lower part of penile urethra. Semen that has passed till lower part of penile urethra is going to get ejaculated faster with mild excitement /stimulation.                                               During night time while fantasy in dreams it comes out. It's called nightfall. Or while morning time, it comes few drops before first urine.      
Start doing masturbation as per your natural rhythm of sexual desires. You won't have nightfall or wet dreams.
Happy to help online. Take care!!