Semen discharge in toilet
I don't have nightfall... I stopped mustrabstion since 4 month... But whenever I go to toilet I see white liquid come out during potty... Is it normal

It is called semenuria and this is semen mixed with urine as a result of absolute abstinence
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation
Hello, Spermatorrhoea or Dhal syndrome means involuntary loss of semen, which takes place during different conditions like passing of urine… while passing stools… thinking or talking to your girlfriend or other female partner… During watching porn materials like Whatsapp or porn movies... thin and watery semen etc. This is often associated with irritability and debility of the genital organs. Frequent masturbation, excessive sexual Desire or thinking... Imbalance of emotions, smoking, alcohol consumption, weak nervous system, tight foreskin, stress are some of the causes of Dhat Syndrom. Because of that you may feel weakness, fatigue, tiredness, erectile dysfunction… premature ejaculation… body pains, pain in perineum or testicles etc. Try to avoid non-veg, spicy… Fried & chilly food. Take good healthy diet and have a light dinner. Do not watch porn videos... Whatsapps, Messages, and other such porn materials. Try using hard mattress while sleeping at night. Avoid using tight undergarments while sleeping. Do exercise & yoga daily. Preferably pranayama, meditation, vajroli mudra and Ashwini mudra. Empty your bladder before sleeping. Read religious books or watch religious materials before going to sleep. Keep stomach clean & avoid constipation. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take satavaryadi churan one teaspoon in the morning. Take chandrakala ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Poorna Chandra ras brihat, one in the morning and one in the night after food. See the results if you are not getting good results then you may contact your family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat... or contact me on my clinic numbers. We can send you the medicines by courier also. My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com
Watch for constipation... Start herbal supplements.. To get rid of the issue permanently without any side effects
for further information consult me privately
May be normal but not all time
Need evaluation come online for guidance evaluation and advice