Semen comes during toilet
During toilet semen type material comes every time so to which specialist wouly I refer because I think it also effect premature ejaculation

Its because of loss of libido and sexual weakness and premature ejaculation problem.. Do not worry it can be treated permanently.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To get rid of ur problem permanently
For further information consult me privately
stop watching porn and doing masturbation

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+158
Chat with a sexologist
its ur semen which is coming with urine. Take diet rich in protein like non-veg., eggs, pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts (sp. walnut and almonds), iron-rich food like green vegetables, also take flaxseeds, green tea, soyabean, fruits, salads, etc. Take proper 6-9hrs of sound sleep. Give up the habit of smooking and excessive alcohol intake. Avoid junk food and any kind of beverages (tea, coffee, aerated drinks, cold drinks, etc.) Avoid canned/ tinned food or food that contains preservatives (eat fresh ones). Avoid vigorous exercises or any supplements provided by the gym!
consult me online or in person
Psychiatrist
it may v precum or something else, need to Tests