Semen analysis
Kindly explain my attached semen analysis report doctor pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....I have gone through your reports in detail... You semen analysis is fairly normal...if you had mentioned for which you had gone through these tests it would have been better to guide you...most common is infertility... In men- decreased sperm count, chronic alcoholism,smoking,obesity,premature ejaculation,medications, testicular infection or trauma etc....so get this things checked. You should know that there are 20 to 25% cases where the cause is unknown for infertility....Consult your doctor they will do the needful.