Seman test
My seman test report motile is passed remain fail what treatment to increase the sperm number results small differences between reference value

U need to upload the report for us to give a proper opinion...

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+168
Chat with a sexologist
Needs close monitoring Do yoga Exercise Cycling Deep breathing exercises Good sleep Healthy food
https://youtu.be/g-uudhnw2hw How to improve sperm count..
We can help you treat that. But we need a proper investigations regarding your issue. In meantime kindly get your semen analysis and consult me directly.
Detailed evaluation of your reports and you are very important to give you proper advice
Dear patient, What is your sperm count? Also want to know your motility. How recent are your reports? Share the same as basis which there are medications and treatment available for the same. .
Reach out to me either in person or online. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress.
First of all,  share your semen analysis test report with me,  , so that I can analyze the problem completely and give you proper solution.. To be sexually fit completely
for further information consult me privately
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem.
Share reports consult online chat now
Hello,           Its very  important to know your detail semen analysis report for the proper diagnosis of your issue. Also need to know whether you have any other medical issues like Blood pressure, diabetes, or taking any other medications. All these are important factors in  infertility .For more information visit www.iashindia.com
Need to evaluate sir
Contact me