Puss in seman
Hi reduce puss in seman.please give advice to me.what is the medicine to reduce the puss in seman? What is the medicine to improve sperm movement?
233 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwini S
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
If you have pus cells in semen analysis, consult a urologist and get a semen culture and sensitivity.  He will treat you accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.