Self ejaculation.

Cant met my gf regulary use to chat n talk bt when I talk to her on phone also after that i feel like a drop of semen jus come on my penis.it always come when tlk to her n it happen whole day n feel weakness of this

Yes... Don't worry Every health problems should be corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Keeps happy thoughts in mind always Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary VAJARASAN , PADMASAN practice more For medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section Vote for answer