Self conscious,low memory

From a really early age i was very shy type. i was afraid of diwali bombs and bursting balloons due to their sound. i was very obliging kind from an early age. when i was 7 yr old and nurse told me not to cry while giving injection, i did not cry, though i dud feel the suffocating pain. but i could control my tears at such an early age. when i was playing in the ground in another day (same age), i got hurt and i ran from the playground to home and nobody noticed me run away. my friends came searching for me only to find me at home. i feel i m always struggling to express myself in a better way vocally, i cant still give a 2-5minute long speech on extempore, say. in the job interviews i really get self conscious easily and i forget everything at the heat of the moment. this panic situations have started to show up in my life from undergraduate days. i used to feel that i havent prepared well but then this kind of situation became a usual habit. i have no confidence in my memory now.

Doctor Answers (2) on Self conscious,low memory

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
May be one or both of ur parents would have either pampared or protected you in all the situations right from ur childhood , could be the reason for those behaviours.
It's definitely an acquired behaviour . Hence you can get rid of this and live a confident and decisive person. So immediately fix an appointment with a psychologist and become a desired different  person.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... for reducing nervousness is exercise. Exercise is more than just something you do for your own physical fitness. It allows you to easily reduce your nervousness because it increases production of relaxing neurotransmitters while simultaneously burning hormones caused by stress and tiring the muscles so that anxiety symptoms are less severe..... I hope this helps.....